We usually do not recommend copying a rolling code chip, because there are many uncertainties when copying a rolling code chip. When copying a rolling code chip remote control, it is not possible to determine whether the original remote control chip is an encryption chip. Therefore, we do not recommend copying the rolling code remote control.
• Input Voltage: 12 V, RF working mode: Superheterodyne
• Receiver sensitivity: > 97 dbm
• Transmitting distance:> 100 m ( open space)
• Decoding mode: MCU software decoding
• Remote storage: 20
• Support remote type: EV1527 learning code
• Working mode: Momentary, toggle, latching time delay (5s ,10s ,15s )
• Output terminal: NO , NC , COM
• Dimension of PCB:35 x 30 x 18 mm (L,W,H)
• Remote control battery: 2 x 3 V CR2016 button batteries
Note: Maximum input power is 250 V
-Clearing the code :
Push the learning button on the receiver 8 times , the codes will be reset.
After clearing the code, remotes will be need to be recalibrated
Please contact us for detailed use instructions
-Learning the code : ( Toggle - Press remote button to turn on, press again to turn off.)
Press the learning key on the receiver 2 times, Wait for a moment , the LED will be off , it comes into learning state .
-Push the learning key on the receiver 3 times , the LED (on the Receiver)will blink 3 times.
When the LED is on, press the button of the remote control(You want to let it learn), Push the remote button A, LED flash for 3 times .
Push the remote button B, Led flash for 3 times .
After 3 seconds , the LED indicator will be off , Learning to succeed.
Model Number: Wireless Remote Control Switch